Here at Palmer Spring Company, we strive to provide the quality of service that you've come to know and expect. Our knowledge and years of experience with personal and heavy duty vehicles have made us a company people know they can rely on to keep you and your businesses going.
We specializes in springs, brakes, alignments, suspension work, snowplows and spreaders, parts and most other facets of vehicle repair and maintenance. We work on personal and commercial vehicles of all sizes from economy sized cars, SUVs, pickup trucks, motor homes to larger vehicles such as box trucks, tractor trailer trucks, emergency vehicles and large equipment.
Whatever your vehicle needs we are here to help. We are equipped to service everything from high-tech modern vehicles with advanced computer systems to classics and antiques.
As Jason would say- it's easier to tell you what we don't do at Palmer Spring
Call Palmer Spring Co. at 207-772-0121, our trained & dedicated auto repair specialists are waiting for your call.
- Maine State Inspections - We are a certified Maine State Inspection center and we thoroughly check your vehicle for safety issues. Vehicles are road tested and careful inspected to be sure everything is in good mechanical condition.
- Tune ups - Having regular tune ups ensures that everything is in working order.
- Chassis parts
- Air conditioning
- Coolant systems
- Exhaust systems
- Check engine lights
- Shocks & struts
- Wheel bearings
- Brake systems - We service all aspects of your vehicle's braking system from replacing the brake pads or shoes to servicing rotors, hydraulic brake fluid, electric trailer brakes, drum brakes, disc brakes, electronic anti-lock brake sensors, master cylinders, power brake boosters, and more.
- Rust repairs
- Manufactured Auto Parts - Palmer Springs is proud to have a fully functional blacksmith shop as well as specialists who are trained & experienced to craft and adapt springs and ubolts to any specifications you need.
- Scheduled Maintenance Service